Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Outer Collapse - Inner Strength Part 10

Your going to have to trust me. This does have a lot to do with the inner strength portion. I promise it will all come together if you stick with me. Actually this whole portion is for someone else. You need to hear the story. You need to know that "God is saying so" to YOU for it is YOUR time and YOUR place. BUT... do not do it if you cannot do the "this". And the "this" will be revealed in time.


Spread Out! Think Big! Isaiah 54:1-6 "Sing, barren woman, who has never had a baby.


Of course I've never literally had a baby but these words were symbolic. Ann Marie and I have never done ministry for ourselves. We have always been the number 2 or support to whatever ministry or whoever came across our path. I was so to speak a barren..... child of God, pastor, whatever you would call me. Someone who had never had their own ministry. I spent my days caring for the birth of other men of God. I had never in 25 years conceived and birthed anything that was my own, yet I was like the husband that walks out the nine months of pregnancy and the minutes, or hours of labor that follow conception. I spent many sleepless nights answering the crys of a new born ministry. I related to these words immediately.


Fill the air with song, you who've never experienced childbirth!


After being let go from the ministry that you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with, you would think that filling the air with song was the last thing I would do. But I remember the morning after my last day and amazingly I did want to sing. I knew I was going to be alright. I knew that it was not an end but a beginning. Of what I had no idea but none the less there was a peace that had eluded me for many years. I could be myself!


You're ending up with far more children than all those childbearing women." God says so!


There was no doubt that this was a prophetic word as I had no money to conceive anything with. I had just a glimpse of what I might do and a hand full of people who came along side us during this unexpected chain of events. But... God says so! That I understood. All I was told to do up to this point, was to fill the air with song. That meant not filling the air with hurt, emotions of being betrayed, anger, revenge, or whatever else I could conjure up. In fact I was not defend myself, explain what had happened or even discuss anything with anybody about it. I was to fill the air with songs because I was ending up with far more children. What that was to look like, I had no clue.


"Clear lots of ground for your tents! Make your tents large. Spread out! Think big!


What ground? What tents? The only thing that gave me any clue was the "Make your tents large." I obviously was going to make something, and it was to be large. I was still in the dark about clearing the ground, but since I had to make something "I" thought that I had time to clear the ground for whatever I was to make. Can you see how many I's were in all that?


Use plenty of rope, drive the tent pegs deep.


Rope and tent pegs? Well I had to think about what symbolization was being shown me here. SO this is a natural resting place.



.

No comments: