Monday, October 1, 2007

Untitled!

No sooner did I hit the post button and I entered into a discussion with a nameless person regarding their need to ask God if He would want them to cover a session in the Prayer Room. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? And thus no blog on Friday. I could not trust my thoughts and it would have been more venting that is allowed. The person made a commitment about 6 weeks ago and did great! Then their pastor told them that they had to attend something at the church instead of the Prayer Center and that was it. They tried changing their time slot, but that didn't work and so now it's back to God to see if it's His will for them to cover a prayer session.
I don't get it! Does God change His mind that quick? I know that things of God are for seasons but 6 weeks?
I think I had better call it a day. I am obviously still sensitive regarding this matter and could very easily open mouth and insert foot. I don't need to do that and nobody else needs to hear it. I'll get with God and pray about coming back tomorrow with a right attitude.

No comments: