Friday, May 4, 2007

Troubled Believer Weekend Review

So what did I learn this week? First off, no matter how much grumbling, complaining, whinning, etc. I do it does not make my trouble go away. Further more it tends to make others troubled as well. I'm not even sure it makes me feel better as I have noticed that I don't tell just one person I tell anyone who will listen. If telling one was making it better I'd stop there, but I don't.
Just for the sake of my rememberence I'm going to review what I think I've learned.
Verses one, two and three are about crying out to God.
Verses four, five and six are about doubting God.
Verses seven, eight and nine are about questioning God.
Verses ten, eleven and twelve are about God's goodness.
I think that's the short version of a process this psalmist and I have shared. I think as well that we have kindred souls as his mind, will and emotions are a lot like mine. I only hope our spirits will show to be alike as well. Have a blessed week in the Lord!

No comments: